We’re Westchester guys, born and raised. Our family has been part of the fabric of the Westchester area for over 113 years. So we feel a deep attachment to the County and those many folks who dedicate their efforts—and even their lives—to helping our friends and neighbors.
Please join Wilson & Son Jewelers in supporting these wonderful organizations:
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind — an internationally accredited nonprofit that provides guide dogs to people with vision loss, as well as service dogs to children with autism.
- Greyston Bakery — the social enterprise that ‘bakes’ a difference is grounded in a philosophy called PathMaking: creating jobs and providing integrated programs for individuals and their families to move forward on their path to self-sufficiency.
- Father of the Year Award benefiting the American Diabetes Association — the men who are honored every year understand the importance of giving back and supporting the community, so as honorees they also help sell tickets, tables and ads for the awards dinner, raising much-needed funds to help Stop Diabetes®.
- CYCLE Kids is committed to strengthening the emotional and physical health of children by giving them the skills to lead active and healthy lifestyles, using the fun and practical skill of riding a bike.
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Boys’ and Girls’ Clubs of Northern Westchester County
- Ahmad Rashad Golf Tournament benefiting Westchester Hospital
- Visiting Nurse Service of Westchester
- Scarsdale Policemen’s Benevolent Association (
- Scarsdale, Edgemont and other local schools
- Hoff-Barthelson Music School
- 7 Scarsdale Little League teams
- Several local arts associations