Feeding Westchester’s mission is to end hunger in Westchester County. As the heart of a network of more than 300 partners, we source and distribute food, and other resources, to towns across Westchester helping to ensure that none of our neighbors are hungry. We help feed Westchester!
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind — an internationally accredited nonprofit that provides guide dogs to people with vision loss, as well as service dogs to children with autism. Matt & Ashley with Eli Manning at the Guiding Eyes for the Blind Annual Golf Outing kickoff cocktail party at Molino’s in White Plains!
- Greyston Bakery — the social enterprise that ‘bakes’ a difference is grounded in a philosophy called PathMaking: creating jobs and providing integrated programs for individuals and their families to move forward on their path to self-sufficiency.
- Father of the Year Award benefiting the American Diabetes Association — the men who are honored every year understand the importance of giving back and supporting the community, so as honorees they also help sell tickets, tables and ads for the awards dinner, raising much-needed funds to help Stop Diabetes®.
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Boys’ and Girls’ Clubs of Northern Westchester County
- Ahmad Rashad Golf Tournament benefiting Westchester Hospital
- Visiting Nurse Service of Westchester
- Scarsdale Policemen’s Benevolent Association (PBA)
- Scarsdale, Edgemont and other local schools
- Hoff-Barthelson Music School
- 7 Scarsdale Little League teams
- Several local arts associations